The project wants to tackle the issues mentioned above by developing open learning modules for creating interactive, digital CVs with VET learners, apprentices and graduates using a range of social media in order to demonstrate competences of learners developed in work based learning processes for a) developing a professional identity and b) for job application processes. Students should be enabled to reflect what they have learned in their training and to demonstrate this on the labour market, develop digital skills and presentation skills, learn about how to use social media safely and thoughtfully for professional purposes and hopefully impress employers with their skills and competences and thus gain employment. The modules are engaging and motivating to reflect on competences and thus to develop sustainable job identities. The learning modules are created to equip learners from different VET areas with the necessary skills to do this and will be tested with 90 learners in six countries. In order to facilitate European recognition it will be aligned to European transparency instruments (ECVET / EQF). The modules will be shared as open educational resources.
The project also develops a train-the-trainer module that enables teachers and trainers in work based learning to use social media for presenting the outcomes of work based learning processes. So teachers are equipped helping their students in gaining adaquate jobs. The train-the-trainer module will be tested with 72 teachers and trainers in six countries. It will be shared as open educational resource.
Overall aims of the project DIGI.JOB.ID are:
- Enhancing transition from education to the world of work for young people
- Enhancing ICT and digital skills of young people and their teachers and trainers
- Developing transversal skills like reflection skills, presenting skills and communicating skills
- Preventing NEETS and raising employment
- Promoting work based learning in VET
- Development of professional job identities
- Validation of learning outcomes in VET
- Promoting outcome based education and training
- Contributing to the development of open educational resources
- Enhancing the use of European transparency instruments (ECVET/EQF)
BFI OÖ – Berufsförderungsinstitut Oberösterreich
Erasmus+ KA 2 | 2015-1-AT01_KA202-005045
01.09.2015 – 31.08.2017